Wednesday 6 August 2014

[MUST READ & SHARE] K.Solo ‘re-births’ DonDrim via @iKanzee_RR

Ace music producer and CEO, K.Solo Music
Inc, Solomon Oyeniyi, popularly known as
K.Solo is set to unveil his new artiste ,
DonDrim (Olusegun Odukoya) following the
completion of his ‘K.Solo Active’ promo.
“I am happy that the K.Solo active has come
to a fruitful ending. It was intense and
reaffirmed my conviction that Nigeria is
blessed with music talents able to rival the
best if they have a good environment and the
right music producer. I would have love to
sign all of them but that is not possible; so
for now, I am happy working with DonDrim as
a product from the promo,” K.Solo said.
He added that he will release the first single of
the artiste titled ‘Ijo Kijo’ on Monday, 11th
August, 2014. He said the song has been
rated favourably by critics and accepted by Djs
who heard it.
“DonDrim is not a new act but I will say this is
a rebirth for him. He has been around for a
long time, worked with some artistes like
Klever Jay, SheBaby and Side One. He is
known to industry watchers and with our
partnership, it is my prayer that his career will
go to a higher level,” the Nigboro crooner
added.
A visibly elated DonDrim was grateful to God
for the partnership while hoping for a brighter
future, stressing that he is without doubt that
year 2014 will redefine his person and career.
“I must confess this is massive. I am grateful
to God and all those that have supported me
over the years. I must also thank K.Solo for
believing in my talent. It is my moment of
redefinition and I am ready to make good use
of it.,” he noted.
Speaking on the single, Dondrim opined that
“Ijo kijo is a party song, it is one song that
will make you move your body and activate
your party mood. It is a good song to
relaunch my career. We are in the studio
doing more songs and I can assure all that
with K.Solo, it will be hit upon it non-stop. It
is a promise,” he concluded.

No comments: